Brief Outline of Company’s Major Projects
- Design and supervision of M&E Services of new Nicosia General Hospital at a cost of 65 million USD (total building cost in excess of 170 million USD). This is one of he largest oever buildings in Cyprus with the highest to date Electromechanical Services content. Design and supervision of New Famagusta General Hospital (M&E Services in excess of 12 million USD and buildings cost in excess of 32 million USD. Design and supervision of the Aretaeio Hospital in Nicosia (Mechanical services in excess of 4 million USD).
- Two contracts for the Electricity Authority of Cyprus for the design of the M&E Services of Dhekelia B’ Power Station (phase C, with Merz * McLellan of UK) and Vasilikos Power Station, in association with Kennedy & Donkin & W,S, Atkins of UK. This project was shelved and awarded again by E.A.C. to Mott McDonald & Allott and Lomax and our Office was again involved in the design and supervision of the M&E Services of all the power station buildings (M&E Designed by out office in excess of 10 million USD). Projects completed in July 2000.
- Over Twenty Contracts from Cyprus Ministry of Defense. Twenty Projects for the Cyprus Telecommunications Authority.
- Aviation experience includes a Cyprus Airways hangar of Larnaca Airport, Executive Services hangar at Paphos Airport and Emirates A380 and technical support facilities at Dubai Airport with MEP content in excess of 65 million USD
- Design and supervision of the building services for several hotels, hotel apartments, tourist complexes, tourist villages, shopping centers, office complexes, as well as sports and recreation centers, etc.
- Design and supervision of several projects in Bahrain since 2007. Tese include YBA Kanoo Tower (40.000 sq.m.), Al Marsa Town Centre (80.000 sq.m.), Japan Airlines 5* Spa & Resort Hotel (75.000 sq.m.), Marina Mall & Hotel (225.000 sq.m.) Rotana Suites at Bahrain Bay and many other projects from 10.000-40.000 sq.m.
- Design and supervision of several M&E projects in Greece and the Middle East since 1997. These includes: Sabiya Power Station in Kuwait, Emirates Engineering Centre (Airbus A380 hangars and workshops) in Dubai, Dubai Destival City Phase 8b(design), dammam Maternity Hospital (450 beds), serveral other multi-million USD projects in Amwaj Islands and Bahrain Bay in Bahrain, hosing projects in Qatar( Pearl Development), restaurants and showrooms in Greece and other projects.
CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL – BAHRAIN